Pain is eliminated by restoring normal function. Treatment methods may include:
- *Fluoroscopy and ultrasound guided nerve blockade to make accurate diagnosis and restore function of injured nerve.
- *Radiofrequency nerve ablation under fluoroscopic or ultrasonic guidence to treat neurogenic inflammation.
- *Fluoroscopy and ultrasound guided peripheral joint injections.
- *Prolotherapy to improve blood supply and strengthen ligaments and muscle tendons.
- *Needling and infiltration taut muscle bands with local anesthetic to help elongate shortening muscles and restore their normal function.
- *Botox injections to relieve muscle spasms for a period of 3 to 6 months.
- ** Also Manual Medicine, Physical Therapy, and Acupuncture are organic parts of the rehabilitation process.